To enable local logging of the CTERA Agent from the CTERA Gateway Appliance:
- Log in to the gateway with an administrator account.
- Navigate to the hidden CLI page: Use the Gateway Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Under CLI Execution, enter the following command to enable debug logging:
agent set /status/debug/logToFile true
- Enter the following command to set the Agent debug level to debug backup:
agent dbg level debug backupCTERA Support may recommend different debug levels.
- The log file is located in Windows:
C:\ProgramData\CTERA\CTERA Agent\Info.txtIn Mac OS X and Linux, the log file is under:
To turn off agent debug logging. Run:
agent set /status/debug/logToFile false