You need help from CTERA Support to resolve a problem with the portal.
Configure your firewall to enable access to CTERA Portal:
- Open the following ports:
Port 80 and 443 (for HTTP/HTTPS access)
Port 22 (for SSH access)
- Allow CTERA support access from the following port:
NA Support: 126.96.36.199
EU Support: 188.8.131.52
- Enable the ctera-support mode on your CTERA Portal server:
- Open a SSH session towards your CTERA Portal server.
- Enter the following command:
This command creates a user for CTERA Support and enables SSH access using a private/public authentication key pair without the need to provide CTERA with your root password.