Customers with CTERA Cloud Storage Gateways connected to Cteraportal.com can receive cloud care services on a monthly basis for upgrades and hardware replacements. This option is specifically for customers who are denied support due to expired Cloud Care support services.
- Go to https://billing.ctera.com and log in using your virtual portal name (without .cteraportal.com as part of the name).
If you don’t know your password, click Forgot Password and your password will be emailed to the email address CTERA has on record for your account.
- After logging in to the CTERA Customer Billing Portal, select Rate > Add New Rate in the lefthand side navigation area.
- In the image below, Cloud Care Rates are shown in the red box via the dropdown menu.
Once a rate is selected, you see the description and pricing details for each of these plans from the Available Rate Group screen. For example, CTERA-EC200-MCC-1M stands for the CTERA MSP CloudCare for a C200 for 1 month. Selecting CTERA-EC200-MCC-1M from the dropdown shows the price/month for support, firmware upgrades, and hardware replacement for defective devices.
- Select the CloudCare rate and quantity you want to add from the dropdown menus.
- Click Add New Rate.
Note: Hardware replacement is for devices 5 years old or less. However, you can still purchase support and firmware upgrades for devices older than 5 years.
- After adding the rate to your account,click Services > CTERA Portal Addon in the navigation area.
- Edit the CloudCare service associated with the new CloudCare plan and enter the Serial # of the appliance being covered in the Addon Comment field.
- Click Update Service to save the Serial # of the CTERA Gateway that you are covering with this CloudCare Plan.
If you are interested in prepaying CloudCare for multiple years on certain appliances, the rates are even more favorable. Contact CTERA support (email@example.com) for details.
Note the following:
- A discounted monthly MSP Cloud Care is available to CTERA Partners and MSPs that provide first line of support to customers and are hosting those devices and customers on cteraportal.com.
- CTERA reserves the right to refuse support or RMA for events that occurred before the CloudCare subscription was activated.
- Monthly CloudCare Plans may only be subscribed once per device/Serial # in a 12 month period.
This model allows CTERA to provide you and your customers with optimal prices.