- 03 Jul 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Managing the Portal Colors
- Updated on 03 Jul 2022
- 1 Minute to read
You can define the portal colors for both the administration and end user views for a specific team or reseller portal in the view for that portal. You can change the color scheme for both the portal administrator view and end user view.
To define the portal color scheme:
- For a specific virtual portal, in the view for the virtual portal, select Settings > Palette Generator in the navigation pane.
The Palette Generator page is displayed.
The color scheme is separated into the following areas:
- The brand colors, which determine such things as the color for the main menu items in the navigation menu, as well as action icons and buttons.
- The additional colors, which determine such things as message colors.
- Layout colors, which determine such things as the general page layout.
- Grid colors, which determine such things as table colors.
- Text colors, which determine such things as the text colors.
Clicking an item in one of these areas displays the current color in an editable format and to what the item applies to.
- Choose the view to change: ADMINISTRATION PALETTE or END USER PALETTE.
- Click the item to change the color and enter the HTML color code you want for that item.
- Click PREVIEW to preview the new color scheme.
For example, changing the primary color from
#221CCAAand the primary hue color from
#08B5C9changes the portal color scheme to the following:
Click CANCEL in the preview and then If you do not like the changes, RESET TO DEFAULTS in the Palette Generator page to undone all your changes.
- Once you are satisfied with the color scheme, click DOWNLOAD CSS.
Two files are downloaded: skins.css and skins.admin.css.
- You use these files as part of the skin for your portal, as described in Managing a Skin.